Monday, December 9, 2019

Clay vessel - week 4

 Clay stages-


  • Picture taking- Greenware
  • Let the clay vessel dry without a cover - Monday
  • Firing on Friday
  • Clean and smooth the clay vessel

Slide:
Covering page-Clay box-Constructional Vessels
Subtitle: First name and Last name 
Slide 1: About my Clay box-Constructional Vessels
Title 
Story/Big idea
Function
Slide 2:  My plan
Draft
Slide 3: Process( Clay stages)
Greenware
Bisqueware
GlazeWare
Slide 4: Critique
A. What was good?
Answer this question based on the following keywords:

  • Shapes and forms
  • Function
  • Additions
  • Cutouts
  • Underglaze and glaze process
B. How could I improve?
Slide 5:Conclusion
A. What are the new things/feelings I discovered about myself through this project?
B. Have I tried my best effort to create a positive learning environment for everyone in this classroom?